The Snider Spirit Shop will be reopening on Monday September 21st, 2020. New and improved, the shop has been given a fresh makeover. Some additions include a cash register, advertising TV, Snider Spirit Graphics and online Snider Spirit shopping with the shop laptop. Students will soon be able to use their devices to make purchases as well.
In addition to shop renovations, the store will be run by new student leadership:
- Simone McCowan- Snider DECA’s Retail Management Officer will be taking over at manager role, helping review Spirit Shop inventory control, PBIS inventory and daily safety measurements.
- Hannah Mekaru- Snider DECA’s VP of Leadership, will oversee the shop schedules to enable consumer management and operations.
- Ciera Walker- Snider DECA’s VP of Marketing will handle advertisements, product marketing, sales promotion, community donations, etc. for the shop.
- Natalie Mitchell – Snider DECA’s President, will assist with store communication, advertising, pricing, etc.
- Bianka Bivens- Snider DECA’s VP of Communications will be in control of DECA’s Social Media posts for the shop and events and will also assist with accommodating students.
- Victoria Booker – Snider DECA’s VP of Hospitality will be assisting with accommodation to our student/faculty with sales daily.
DECA members running the store will be given training on how to follow the new safety protocol.